Chargers RC runs the following classes:
- 1/10 Touring Cars Stock
- 17.5 Turn Brushless no tming on the ESC
- The bodies must be a Touring Car shell.
- Only rubber tyres are allowed.
- Formula 1 21.5 Turn Brushless
- Novice (1/10 Touring car with a 540 Brushed Motor or 21.5 Fixed Timing Combo)
Random scrutineering will take place on race days and those not complying with the above rules will be ineligible for points in the soon to be launched points series.
The above rules are meant to make for close racing and fairness on the day.
If you are wanting to race something faster than that used in Stock a minimum of 5 cars will be required for a new class to be run.
Batteries allowed are NIMH 6 cell and 2 cell lipo as approved by ROAR
Gas powered cars are not allowed.
Note: If charging lipo's on race days a charge sack must be used